Miltonius Arts NSFW Animation Trailer Miltonius Arts NSFW Animation Trailer

Before all i would like to just take a moment to thank you for all the work you did on AQW through the years, as that game was an important part of my childhood and i have very pleasant memories of it, especially due to your contributions.
I still remember those times when my in-game buddies would tell me about all these cool items of "this Miltonius guy" and the first time i discovered the Tercesuinotlim map and started exploring it.Those early years were the best and the most fun times to play in my opinion, i don't know the inside-stuff about AE and their management ideas and whatnot but my interest for the game has stared declining a bit around 2013-2014 and rapidly declined in the last 2 years, maybe it's due to me growing up to be an adult too and all that but it just doesn't feel the same anymore.
The Nulgath-themed items are still my favourite to this day, and the sole reason why i still log in every once in a while nowdays.
So for all that, i wanna give you a big, honest thank you, and wish you the best of luck in all your future projects.
Honestly i think it's pretty cool that now you got way more creative liberties and can showcase way more work than you could before.
Again, best of luck!

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you Elias-Z! I really appreciate your message.
I'm always happy to know I left a positive impression on the AQW community.
Me leaving AE is what had to happen. Creating my personal project, Akumi, is my passion project and needs my full focus if I'm going to make it a success.
Thank you again for your inspiring message! I'll take that with me on my new adventure! :)
-Miltonius

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

Dissapointing.
I expected a lot more after seeing this frontpaged.
The animation style is alright but the the subject is just unfunny, gross and predictable.
The fact that it's around 35 seconds long doesn't help too much either.
1/5

School is DOOM'd School is DOOM'd

Great flash man,E1M1 music playing in the background would have made it even better.

SpeedPlay Soccer 4 SpeedPlay Soccer 4

Best football game i played this year.
Well done.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Man,for the last few weeks i've been in a continuous nostalgia trip but i gotta say i wasn't prepared for this.
This collage is absolutely amazing,and the music is very fitting too.
Thank you for bringing back so many great memories!
I seriously cracked up laughing at some of these while tearing up at others.
Well done!

Charlie Charlie Charlie Charlie

Look,i know that this is rushed and all.....but man,this thing, this thing's just bad.
I mean,even for such a simplistic concept,it still works like shit.
It takes an infinity for charlie to answer the questions.
The main reason for me playing this thing is the jumpscare.
I read some comments,and i figured out that i might see it after 4-5 questions,and even if i did, it took like 30 minutes for it to work.And even then,the jumpscare is just a shitty Gif that lasts for 3 seconds.The only thing scary about it is the scream.
But other than that, nothing.
And with this,i pretty much wrapped up the game.
That's it.Game's done.
Sorry,but to even make this playable,you really gotta improve it a lot.
This is kind of a letdown for me at least,as i always enjoyed your games in the past.

Lenke responds:

I made some modifications to make that Charlie answer faster.
And as I said this game is a bad and old joke, nothing new, just took me 4 hours, just to kidding because I have the knowledge to joke this way XD!

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

this song inspired me to become a rapper,thx Stampa.
homies 4 evar

AVGN Theme Cover AVGN Theme Cover

holy shit this is awesome....well done,mate!

TheNGVirus responds:

Thank you so much!

Seek & Destroy - { Zyclon } Seek & Destroy - { Zyclon }

Searching........SEEK AND DESTROY!!!!

Cult of the Finger Cult of the Finger

Nice seeing you're still around buddy, great work as always haha ^^

Pa4oo responds:

Same to you old pal and thank you :D

Inferno Scorpion Inferno Scorpion

Very nice art dude
*Faved

darksense responds:

Thank you.

...kick ass and chew bubble gum. (Roddy Piper tribute) ...kick ass and chew bubble gum. (Roddy Piper tribute)

Dean and Roman were all out of bubblegum,so they kicked ass for Roddy!!
haha nice art man....miss Roddy...

deathink responds: