Miltonius Arts NSFW Animation Trailer Miltonius Arts NSFW Animation Trailer

Before all i would like to just take a moment to thank you for all the work you did on AQW through the years, as that game was an important part of my childhood and i have very pleasant memories of it, especially due to your contributions.
I still remember those times when my in-game buddies would tell me about all these cool items of "this Miltonius guy" and the first time i discovered the Tercesuinotlim map and started exploring it.Those early years were the best and the most fun times to play in my opinion, i don't know the inside-stuff about AE and their management ideas and whatnot but my interest for the game has stared declining a bit around 2013-2014 and rapidly declined in the last 2 years, maybe it's due to me growing up to be an adult too and all that but it just doesn't feel the same anymore.
The Nulgath-themed items are still my favourite to this day, and the sole reason why i still log in every once in a while nowdays.
So for all that, i wanna give you a big, honest thank you, and wish you the best of luck in all your future projects.
Honestly i think it's pretty cool that now you got way more creative liberties and can showcase way more work than you could before.
Again, best of luck!

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you Elias-Z! I really appreciate your message.
I'm always happy to know I left a positive impression on the AQW community.
Me leaving AE is what had to happen. Creating my personal project, Akumi, is my passion project and needs my full focus if I'm going to make it a success.
Thank you again for your inspiring message! I'll take that with me on my new adventure! :)
-Miltonius

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

Dissapointing.
I expected a lot more after seeing this frontpaged.
The animation style is alright but the the subject is just unfunny, gross and predictable.
The fact that it's around 35 seconds long doesn't help too much either.
1/5

School is DOOM'd School is DOOM'd

Great flash man,E1M1 music playing in the background would have made it even better.

Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dis shit is a piece of NG history man

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

Over 10 fkin years since i first saw this and it still makes me laugh every time.
Timeless classic.

Dumbass Doom Dumbass Doom

How come i never saw this flash till now puzzles me.
Good thing the new Doom came out and i started browsing throught the Doom collection here on NG out of nostalgia :)
Thanks a lot man,haven't laughed so hard in a good while.
One of the best Doom spoofs on NG in my opinion.
Well done ;)
*Faved

John Cena Prank Call (Animated) John Cena Prank Call (Animated)

Absolutely fkin loved this,should have been daily no.1.
Well done mate!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

This is the episode where the series really took a darker tone and became what we know today.
Unlike the previous episodes who had a "goofy", chiller tone (especially the fourth one which is the most fun of them all),this one was extremely tense and dark from start to end.
The end where Tricky goes berzerk is perhaps the most remembered scene from the whole episode.
That is when Tricky went from being an idiotic zombie dj mercenary to an insane killing machine.
Love it.